- Published: Friday, 29 September 2017 10:39
For any organisation who want to raise HIV/Aids awareness through education and encourage preventative behaviours for staff and the bigger community they are operating in. This course will benefit all employees within an organisation.
- What are HIV and AIDS?
- How HIV is Spread
- How it is spread?
- What is safe?
- What is not safe?
- Getting Tested
- Positive Living and Treatment
- Non discrimination and non-disclosure
- Raise awareness through education
- Encourage preventative behaviours
- Encourage confidential voluntary counseling and testing
- Provide care, support and treatment for employees living with HIV
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Duration: 1/2 Day
Cost: R3 500